Monday 21 March 2016

Thanks friends

Let me wishper
A thanks in your ear
for the wishes
your heart feels for me...

Let me reflect
A thanks to your eyes
Which has a sprinkle
To see me dazzle

Let me convey
A thanks to your mind
Which holds me to you
To complete my identity

Let me induce
A thanks to your senses
For touching me with
Your electrifying wishes

Let me say
A thanks to your soul
Which knows me
As yet another presence of yours!

          Thank you my lovely friends and Loves!😊🎂 for making my day on this birthday !!!

©Amitkumarpandey
#birthday

1 comment:

  1. http://autolc.blogspot.com/2016/03/loan-calculator.html

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT

Featured post

मै कौन हुआ ?

मैं की खोज part  1  मै कौन हुआ ?  © amit kr pandey मै कौन हुआ ? मै कौन हुआ ?  है सवाल ये तेरा -मेरा। है सवाल ये कल का - आज क...