Sunday 14 July 2024

...That Life is ....अहम् ब्रह्मास्मि

Life is a force,Life is energy unbound,
 With appetite to grow profound, 
Creates and dwells in apparatus of different shapes and styles
As bodies and forms of life in universe, 
So vast, So unknown, So hostile.

The force resolves, vibrates  and awakens itself in a existence 
Rises in an experience called life
On a platter of Time and dimensions of space. 

Thy  resonates as "I " in me 
and take us through  times 
 To translate our activities 
Into the story of existence 

Thy which is self sustained and dependent on none 
Thy which creates intelligence and consciousness 
Records all the transactions and exchanges  
Sustains and owns Data and Information of sorts
Running into infinite gigabytes and materials worth limitless gigatones


Thy which is the "I" in me, 
Thy which is single and alone in the midst of world so alive.
Thy you create the magic called "I"  in me, Though limited in my body,
I am the life ,manifestation of Thy
 Infinite and unbounded, 
Stretching beyond boundaries of multiverses 
Pervading and sustaining that tiny quacks ,strings and particles of atoms
That thy is Brahm,That Thy is life
That Thy is I, devoid of any limitations 
That Thy is Magical You and Me
Experiencing life day and night..
Let's be more ...Let's just be life

अहम् ब्रह्मास्मि 
-Amit kr pandey

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT

Featured post

मै कौन हुआ ?

मैं की खोज part  1  मै कौन हुआ ?  © amit kr pandey मै कौन हुआ ? मै कौन हुआ ?  है सवाल ये तेरा -मेरा। है सवाल ये कल का - आज क...