Friday 15 April 2022

My Valentine

My Valentine


I was just a man...
Candid , brave ..sometimes confused
But , Filled with confidence...
To conquer whatever i can....


Then you came into my life...
Claiming to be my wife.....
Assured to take care of all..
To cure me of my myseries that you always talked ....

You promised  to have a solution...
And,  fancied  me into an evolution ....
You launched a revolution ....
But today bewildered , I am in confusion...

Finally your soft heart pitied upon me
You came with wisdom so eye-opener for me
Enlightened me like Buddha
And said, listen o my budhha!(बूढ़ा)

You are of no use a man!
Your mama raised you like a spoilt infant
You are neither a hero nor a hunk
Just a Junk ,sitting on couch,and having brunch.


14.02.2022

-Amit Kr Pandey

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT

Featured post

मै कौन हुआ ?

मैं की खोज part  1  मै कौन हुआ ?  © amit kr pandey मै कौन हुआ ? मै कौन हुआ ?  है सवाल ये तेरा -मेरा। है सवाल ये कल का - आज क...